Jay COVER Propelling your Business through to the right insurance

As you travel down Life's Journey, independent advice on savings, investments cryptocurrency platforms south africa and protection products may prove invaluable. We aim to make it easy for you to find the information you need to make your journey as smooth as possible.

Why independent advice is best

  • Supporting companies
  • Jargon busters to see how you can make best use of this site, click here
    services for IFAs, click here
  • Freelance Insure - Introduction
  • For specific investment advice, please see your financial adviser.

The non-life insurance is an insurance that protects properties. Under this category, there are several different types. There car insurances, which protect automobiles from wreckage in case of accidents; property insurance, which protects properties especially houses from fire and other forms of destruction; deposit insurance, which most banks have in order to protect their depositors from losing south african crypto trading platforms their money in case the bank suffers financial setbacks; and health insurance, which helps in covering for medical and hospital costs. Among the various non-life insurance, the most popular is the health and car insurance.

What is the difference between a premium and a face amount? Premium refers to the amount that you have to pay every year for the insurance. Some insurance companies also offer to divide the premium into monthly installments to help their clients. The face amount on the other hand is the amount that you have insured yourself into. For example, if the face amount in your policy is set at £500,000, then your beneficiary will receive £500,000 when you die.

What do you mean by double indemnity? 
Some insurance policy offer an accidental clause that would double the face amount in case death has been established as accidental. This is done to protect the insured抯 family in case of an untimely death. Double indemnity means that trade cryptocurrency south africa the face amount will be doubled when death is accidental.

Jay Cover - independent Advice

To provide you with appropriate advice, the adviser will require as much information about your circumstances, needs and aspirations as you can give. A form requesting information on personal financial details is included on the individual IFA sites. It can either be completed online and sent by E-mail direct to the adviser of your choice, or be printed, completed and sent by post.

Have you subscribed for this years ISA yet? Check out our huge discounts...

Independent Advice
Powered by BlastCasta